We have decided our favourite weekend West coast location is
1. It boasts magnificent views
2. The beach stretches for what seems
3. It has the Bobbejaanberg cliffs towards the
south and the Atlantic to the west and north
With caves which has Bushman paintings!
4. It is the surfing hot spot along the coast,
(be sure to check us in the water some time soon)
5. It has a few quirky 'beach-surf' houses
6. It has a small cafe called J J's,
which stock everything from ice cold
Tropica's to diapers!
7. You often spot the Sishen train -
8. It is close to Verlorenvlei a popular bird watching lagoon
9. In the winter months one are able to watch
whales and dolphins from the shoreline
10. And the best part, it is only 40km
Are we lucky or what?